Thursday, August 27, 2015

New at the drugstore ~ August 2015


 I recently found a few new products at the drugstore so I thought I would share. I haven't been buying a ton of new makeup recently so hopefully I can try some of these new products!


 What caught my eye the most were the new Baby Lips lip glosses! These finally hit Canada! They are way smaller than I expected but there are a few nice shades. A lot of the shades are glittery and look targeted to quite a younger crowd possibly. They are $5 each which seems pretty pricey for their size.


 Maybelline also came out with some Color blur matte pencils. These were nearly $10 and had 10 nice shades!


 L'Oreal has new liquid illuminators in 3 shades for $12.96 each.



 Covergirl also has a new luminous product: their stay luminous foundation. This probably wouldn't work for me since I prefer to stay matte.


 Not sure if this is new but I noticed wet n wild had lashes!


 Revlon has some new polish duos out.



That's all I found!

No comments:

Post a Comment