Sunday, June 30, 2013

June Favorites!

So another month has gone by, and tomorrow July begins!
I don't have too many favorites this month  but I have been loving a few things.
I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for quite a while now and I've really been enjoying the results. These are the Garnier Fructis Grapefruit Tonic fortifying shampoo and conditioner.
They leave my hair feeling very soft and refreshed and they have lessened the amount of visible damage in my hair. I would definitely repurchase especially since they're only about $2 or $3.
Next is this lotion I purchased at Sally Beauty supply during Christmas time for only $1. I had it hidden away in a drawer for the longest time, and I've finally come about using it again. I love the scent which isn't surprising since vanilla is my favorite. And this really moisturizes either my hands or body. 
 
I apply hand sanitizer everyday before I put on my makeup and the one I've been using is Fresh picked tangerines from bath and body works. I love these because they don't have the awful smell of regular hand sanitizer. I also feel tangerines smell very summery! 
My favorite nail polish of the month is Blue Jeans from urban outfitters. I won't go into too much detail since I have a Mani Monday post on this which you can click HERE to view! I love the color and it's very opaque.
I bought this angled kabuki brush on sale at the body shop. It was normally priced at $30 but it was marked down to $5! I was super excited so of course I bought it. It is so extremely soft and it apply face powders nicely. I normally use it for bronzer. This mascara is the rocket by maybelline and it's time to repurchase it as it's a bit low, but I often wear this a as subtle mascara. It doesn't give too much drama (probably because it's almost finished) and it's a nice look for summer. 
Finally, I've been really into eyeliner lately. I recently purchased the Maybelline gel eyeliner and I really like the look of it. It's very easy to control the line. I have also been tight-lining my eyes a lot. if you're not familiar with this it's lining your upper waterline right below your eyelashes. I have been using the elf black eyeliner which has actually been featured in a post called The Perfect Eyeliner if you'd like to check that out. 
That's all for today, see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment