Tuesday, April 30, 2013

They're Real

Hello there!
So today I thought I'd show my new favorite mascara. I've recently been using Benefit's "They're real" mascara, and I've been loving it.
I got this from the Sephora birthday gift set (as most people did).
I love many Benefit products, the cute packaging always draws me to the display. The quality is great too! The wand is really unique because it has a dome shaped tip.
After one coat my eyelashes already looked longer than ever! The wand made it possible to reach all of the little, hidden lashes.
I really like this mascara but the full size is quite pricey at about $30. I don't think I could bring myself to pay that for a mascara, but I've heard the new Rimmel London Scandal Eyes mascara is similar. I'll have to try that out too!
That's all for today, have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment