Saturday, November 23, 2013

Elf Haul!

Hello everyone! Today I'm bringing you an elf haul! I picked up quite a few elf products while I had the chance and I'm really excited to try them out. 

First of all, I got 7 products from the essentials line, which each cost $1.
I've been in need of an eyelid primer for quite some time, and I've heard great things about this one so I gave it a try. I also got a black eyeliner,  clear mascara and brow gel and a shimmering facial whip. I got a pair of false lashes because I've actually never tried any. I'm really excited to try them out and it's great that they come with glue! I picked up a new eyelash curler and a blending brush to try out.


 These next 2 products are also from the essentials line, but these were $2 each. I got a jumbo eyeshadow stick in "Rock Out" (it was the last one!) and I was so happy to see that it twists up (much easier than sharpening). Also, I got a flawless eyeshadow quad in "Happy Hour".


I picked up 1 thing from the holiday gift sets and it's the 6 piece eyeshadow compact. The colors are super pretty and so is the packaging. It only cost $3!


And finally I picked up a few pieces from their studio line.
I got a backup of the daily brush cleanser, because I like to spot-clean my brushes daily. Speaking of brushes I got a small stippling brush which is perfect for blending concealer. Next I got 2 cheek products. The first is just a blush. there wasn't much shade selection so I went with "Tickled Pink".
I also got the contouring blush and bronzer kit. At the time, I had no idea there were different shades so I just picked a random one and ended up with "St. Lucia". I probably would have chosen "Antigua" now that I've looked on the website, but "St. Lucia" is pretty too!


That's all I got!
I will most likely end up doing in-depth review of some of these products. Let me know which ones you'd like to see, Bye!

Disclaimer:
I apologize for the quality of these photos. I'm trying to figure the perfect lighting and background for my blog. Also the resolution got messed up during transferring.

No comments:

Post a Comment