Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My brow routine!

I'd like to start off by apologizing for not posting on many new and high-end products. I've been trying to not buy makeup products unless I need them for a few months. It's really tough because I see new products around every corner. In I few months time I will be sure to have more recent reviews and posts. =) On with my eyebrow routine!
I personally think I have a pretty low maintenance eyebrow routine. I only use 4 tools and products and it takes me little to no time to do them.
I recently got my eyebrows waxed for the first time and it exposed me to a whole new section of makeup; the brow section. Now I can't leave the house without filling in my eyebrows.
First I pluck them. I don't do this often, usually only every 3-4 days and sometimes only once a week. I don't plan on getting them waxed too often because I find it easier (and cheaper) to just pluck the stray hairs myself. 
The tweezers I use are just pointed ones from Revlon. I don't actually remember where these are from or how much the cost but they're most-likely under $10 at the drugstore.they do a pretty decent job and are easy to use. (excuse my chipped nail polish)
I fill in my eyebrows using this angled eyeliner brush from Quo and brush them into place using a mascara wand sample from Sephora which works just fine for me. It's just a free sample wand used to try on mascara at Sephora! 
To fill in my brows, I use Mac's eyeshadow in omega. I heard that you are supposed to use a shade or two lighter than your natural brow color so this works well for me. (it's a little messy).
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment