Tuesday, August 20, 2013

New Maybelline Fit Me stick foundation review!

I have been wanting to try this foundation since the first day I saw it.
I watched and read many reviews and heard so many good things about it! 
The packaging is very convenient. It's fairly small and easy to travel with. It's a stick foundation so there is no risk of spilling. It almost looks like a giant stick concealer (which is basically what it is). 
In the foundation there is a ring of color surrounding the anti-shine formula.
This foundation applies smoothly and the finish is matte. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with dry skin as it doesn't add much moisture.
I personally like that it's matte because it's easier to not add powder.
This foundation stays put for 4+ hours. For me, it started wearing off a bit after 4 hours, but I think for the most part it has great lasting power.
The coverage this foundation gives is light-medium; It covers redness and dark circles but you may need to touch up on scarring and breakouts.
Overall I thought this was a great everyday, light-wear foundation and I will continue to use it!
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment