Sunday, July 21, 2013

No7 lipstick

 I haven't posted in a long time. I was on vacation the past week and I didn't have time to upload. 
While I was on vacation I went into Shopper's drug mart quickly and found this in the $3 bin.
I hadn't heard much about No7 cosmetics and I wanted to try it out. I think that it's a British brand sold at boots. (I'm not positive). The lipsticks cost about £9.50 which is about $15 CA and about $14.50 US. I read a few reviews when I got home and most of them were positive saying it was creamy and opaque as well as long lasting.
75 Gay Geranium
The color is definitely a coral with red and orange tones. The swatch applied very evenly and it felt very creamy.
Natural lighting
The first thing I noticed was the the lipstick was extremely opaque! It feels very creamy and moisturizing and the color is quite bold. 
I took a picture with flash and one without. I find the photo with flash shows the true the color much better. As for lasting power? I can't say much because I didn't wear it all day.
Overall I was very impressed and I would give it an 8.5/10.
That's all for today, bye!








No comments:

Post a Comment