Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fall nail polish favorites!

I'd like to apologize for not posting in over 2 weeks! I know I say this often, but I truly mean it. I honestly have no excuse, I just haven't been keeping up with my blog. I haven't been purchasing makeup lately because I'm saving up for something special, so I don't have as much to post about. But I'm going to try to get more creative with my posts.
Anyways, today I have finally gotten together my favorite fall nail polishes! It took me a while to transfer the photos to my computer but I finally did!

 The first trend I've seen in nail polish this fall, is duo-chromes and metallics. This polish is peace & love & OPI from the OPI San Francisco collection. I plan on using this soon so look forward to a nails of the day with this!
 
Another polish from the San Francisco collection, is "In the cable car pool lane" and it's a gorgeous deep berry color.
Another similar polish that is more of a deep oxblood, is velvet bow from the China Glaze Christmas collection, (not sure what year). This is one of my favorite colors for both fall and winter.
This one is also similar, but more on the purple side. It's called "Hello, Bali" by Revlon. It's a gorgeous color although the consistency is quite thin.
Riveting by China Glaze (Hunger Games collection) is a  beautiful, fiery orange, which is perfect for fall time!
Agro is another fall-like color from the China Glaze Hunger Games collection. If you are more into forrest greens, this one is perfect.
I absolutely love this combination of polishes, The red and gold glitter layered over solid black looks really interesting. The glitter is also from the Hunger Games collection and it's called Riveting.
 And the black is from Wet n Wild and its just called black creme. I'm not even sure if the polish is still available but any black would do.
This polish is the most inexpensive of them all and it's by Sinful Colors. It's only $1.99 and it's called Midnight Blue. It's a rich metallic blue and it is quite opaque.
 This last polish is one of my favorites and it's called Time to Shine by Sally Hansen. it's also very affordable at about $2.50!

That's it for my Fall nail polish picks! Thanks for reading =)
Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment